Volunteering at Camp Emanuel
Volunteers are critical to our success! Every year we have dozens of outstanding individuals that take time out of their day to help a great cause, our children!
From helping during organizing and planning phases, to setting up and helping our fundraising events run smoothly, to cooking, busing, and more during our camp weeks. Our volunteers keep Camp Emanuel going year after year, providing an amazing experience to those in need.
If you would like to get involved, please fill out our form below. We will contact you and let you know when and where we could use your help.
Volunteer Sign Up Form
Donations help our kids create memories
- Rent a camp in Southwestern Ohio for a week
- Provide lodging for the resident camp
- Provide 2 meals a day (lunch/snack) for Day Camp and 3 meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) for our Resident and Alumni camps
- Transportation for field trips to various places during the week
- Provide items like sports balls, crafts supplies, and more for camp activities
- And more…
We can’t be thankful enough for those who are gracious enough that help us put on this special event every year.
If you would like to donate, there are two ways you can get involved:
- Cash donations – For cash donations, we will provide documentation proof of your donation. Up to $300 per year is tax deductible of cash donations only. Click here to make a monetary donation.
- Donate items on our wishlist that go directly to camp or fundraising event activities
These are common items that we need every single year that would help us greatly:
- sun visors
- bug spray
- rain ponchos
Our Non-Profit Partners
Thank you to all our company sponsors for your support and generous donations to help our children.